Are you looking to gain more knowledge and skills as a healer or Yoga teacher? Are you drawn to the power of Aromatherapy and its therapeutic benefits? This in-depth training provides a practical and inspiring opportunity to focus your existing practice or to expand your offerings.
Through experiential sessions of theory and practice, you will learn how to teach private and group Yofloreo™ classes, designed to counteract stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Come immerse yourself in the healing powers of essential oils and Aromatherapy integrated with Yoga, along with ancient energetic techniques. Each participant will receive a Yofloreo™ starter kit (included in the tuition) and certification.
This in-depth training includes:
• Chemistry and therapeutic use of specific essential oils.
• Safe and effective essential oil applications.
• Pranayama, mantras, mudras, and brief meditation techniques to compliment healing, among other harmonizing tools.
• Special Dynamic Synchronicity energetic exercises from ancient traditions to release blockages and recharge the multidimensional body.
• Asana sequencing, self massage, and other Yoga techniques.
• Class design and teaching practice.
This course is open to everyone. Yoga teachers, body therapists, and those interested in the healing arts are welcome to join. Please note that this is not a Yoga teacher certification course, and only trained Yoga teachers should conduct Yoga classes.
All activities at the Sivananda Ashram in Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas. More information and registration at:
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Registration to the training and info about accommodations is directly with the Sivananda Ashram above.
Looking forward to see you and share sacred space at the Ashram!