“What a good class! I have to say that it was one of the best workshops I have attended in the last couple of years. I’ve been under a lot of stress lately and when I left the class I was a different person.”
Rukmini will follow up on her popular workshops on Yoga and Aromatherapy for Stress & Anxiety Relief, focusing more specifically on enhancing energy levels, shifting moods towards the bright side and counteracting depression.
Enjoy a refreshing and energizing 2½-hour session learning and practicing:
* Specific yoga asanas (postures) to counteract lack of energy, enhance moods, and relieve insomnia.
* Breathing techniques to energize and center the mind.
* Mudras (hand positions) and special exercises to promote mental clarity and release negative energy.
* Simple meditation techniques to enhance mental focus and promote a state of well being.
* The use of powerful and healing essential oils that work as mood-lifters, bringing more energy, clearing the mind, and releasing blockages, with information on how the oils work on our brain and body.
This will be a hands-on session consisting of theory and practice, with easy and simple techniques that can be practiced at home, work or any time needed. You will learn the traditional inhalation of the oils, how to make a spray and simple home uses (such as baths, massage oils, simple diffusing techniques). Participants will experience the healing power of essential oils during the session, will learn simple, but powerful self-massage techniques, and will take home therapeutic samples. The workshop will end with a refreshing relaxation session.
Rukimini is a certified Sivananda yoga teacher and is known for her caring, enthusiastic and humorous approach to teaching. She is a longtime student of Aromatherapy with a special interest in integrating the healing power of essential oils with the practice of yoga. She is currently studying to become a Licensed Massage Therapist at Educating Hands (Miami) and just finished a certification course at Escuela de Aromaterapia Espiritual Integral (Monterrey, Mexico).
At The Cottage
7120/A Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33138
(behind Moonchine – 2nd parking lot)
$25 in advance or $30 at the door (cash or checks only)
Registration 2:45pm. Please arrive early. Wear comfortable clothes, bring your mat or a big towel.
To register call Yogaroma Healing at 305-866-2398 / 786-553-4008 or email email@example.com.
Pre-registration required due to limited capacity